January 1, 2014

Things I think:


-Now that gmail has tabs, I spend time looking through my promotions. Disney need not be so concerned as to where I organize their promotional emails. I am MORE likely to see them this way.

-Whatever garlic sprinkle Dominos puts on their pizzas is tasty.

-Having friends that are willing to sit and chill with no planned activity makes life happy and simple.

-Moving to a different school in high school made me feel like I had two seperate lives during childhood. Oddly, it makes me uncomfortable when I see that someone from one world knows a significant amount of people from my other life, like there is a glitch in my timeline or something.

-Having 3 sets of identical twins on a college football team makes my eyebrows do funny things.

-It's a really good thing What Not To Wear is over. My surprisingly large collection of yoga wear is my preferred outfit of choice these days.

-I love Dr. Pepper. (I think this every day)

-I have every intention of coloring in the Grinch in our "How The Grinch Stole Christmas." It bothers me that only red highlights are featured.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog, I sure do miss you Amanda!!! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete